Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2006/01/02 18:32:21 UTC

Cutting Tomcat 5.5.15 tomorrow (Tuesday)

Happy new year everyone ;)

Unless I hear a -1 in response to this message, I will tag and cut
Tomcat 5.5.15 tomorrow (Tuesday, 3 Jan 2006) at 10am my time (EST),
which is 1500h GMT.

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow

Re: Cutting Tomcat 5.5.15 tomorrow (Tuesday)

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
makes, sense, should be a simple check in the ReplicationValve.java code
base,

thanks for enlightening me

Filip

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.