Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Scott Merritt <SM...@abilizer.com> on 2001/04/12 20:55:16 UTC

IBM's UDDI4j & ServiceInfos

I've gotten everything to work well, but I'm wondering how I pull out more
details about a Service that I've located.  I get a ServiceInfo object but
I'm wondering how I can get some more information out of it.  If I use the
saveToXml method, can I find good stuff in there like URL pointers to the
usage of that service?  Or is there an easier way...

Thanks...

Serialize elements with custom attributes?

Posted by Rob Englander <ro...@mindstrm.com>.
Is there a way to specify an attribute to be serialized
when a bean (or any other element for that matter) gets
serialized?  I have a need to add some custom attributes
to my serialized data.

Rob

Serialize elements with custom attributes?

Re: IBM's UDDI4j & ServiceInfos

Posted by William Leung <wl...@nortelnetworks.com>.
I believe your message should be posted in UDDI user group.

Anyway, ServiceInfo does not contain much except serviceKey. You can use
serviceKey and perform a find_binding. The accessPoint information in the
BindingDetail stores the URL pointers to the usage of that service.

Posted by William Leung <wl...@nortelnetworks.com>.