Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com> on 2002/11/13 07:22:54 UTC

Re: How to to a OR with logic tags

Charles,
I'd suggest checking out the conditional tags in the JSTL to do the OR
operation rather than using the Struts logic tag. You will find that the
JSTL expression capability and if, choose, when, and otherwise tags make it
easier to do complex logic than the struts conditional tags do.

Regards,

Richard

Posted by Charles <ch...@radworkz.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply Richard. I'll check out JSTL

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>