Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Justin Wyllie <ju...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2010/08/24 14:10:34 UTC

Caja in Sample Container

My understanding is that if I tick the Use Caja box the content will not be rendered in an iframe but in a Caja style virtual iframe. In my sample container I'm getting an iframe rendered with Use Caja checked. Is the sample container wrong or is my understanding?
thanks
Justin

Re: Caja in Sample Container

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
The contents continue to be rendered in an iframe but the contents are
cajoled.