Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2007/07/11 11:34:58 UTC

agreements on sales orders?

Hi,

I have a customer who want to use agreements on sales orders. I have seen that
it is present on purchase orders, but on not sales orders

Am I missing something, somebody already working on that?

Please let me know.

Regards
Hans
--

http://Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz support with competitive rates.

Re: agreements on sales orders?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
By searching a bit more i found :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-266

i shall see what i can do....

Hans

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hans,

they are implemented in the following way:

- create an agreement and set:
-- agreement type: Sales
-- party if from: the customer
-- party id to: the Company
- create an agreement item of type "Pricing" and set the currency
-- go to the "product" tab and enter the product id and price (they will
override the ProductPrice if the agreement is selected in the order)
-- go to the terms: they will be copied to the order and invoice
(OFBIZ-266 is for making the agreement terms editable during sales order
entry; this is not currently supported)

Hope it helps,

Jacopo