Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nils Mueller <nm...@virbus.de> on 2003/11/05 14:02:55 UTC

Linotype Problem (Mozilla)

Hi y'all,

I've been looking at the Linotype samples but am having strange
problems. Depending on which Mozilla I use it either works fine - or
looks all screwed up and is not editable. All Mozilla Versions are > 1.3

I tried these:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007

don't work but strangely on a differnt machine:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007

works?!

Any ideas anyone?
Thanx
Nils
--
Software-Development | Usability
VIRBUS AG

Re: Linotype Problem (Mozilla)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Any objections to following fix??

<global-variables>
   <home>/samples/linotype</home>
</global-variables>

and later on the following usage:

<map:parameter name="home" value="{request:contextPath}{global:home}"/>

This fix makes it at least independent on the servlet container (config).

Stefano?

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Posted by Klaus Bertram <be...@n-bis.de>.
I don't know

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

Posted by Klaus Bertram <be...@n-bis.de>.
OKOK

--
nbis - Porschestr. 5 - 51381 Leverkusen - Germany
phone +49 2171 58079 0 - fax +49 2171 58079 9

Re: Linotype Problem (Mozilla)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

Posted by Klaus Bertram <be...@n-bis.de>.
Hi Nils,