Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by pa...@j2ee-security.net on 2003/10/14 21:11:02 UTC

Running WSS4J tests (was WSS4J - WS-Security Implementation

Hi,

I checked-out the WSS4J, compiled it and ran the test target.

No problem in compilation (This was a pleasant surprise! -- afterall, it is
such a new thing)

I did ran into a problem, though, while running the tests. I finally tracked it
to an entry in src/crypto.properties file. Changing the last line to:

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=samples/x509.PFX.MSFT

fixed the problem (The checked-in version has the absolute path on a local
machine). Of course, this assumes that you are running the build from root
wss4j directory.

I will be looking into the overall architecture of the code and make some high
level observations soon. (I hope, these are welcome!).

/Pankaj

> Filippo, Pankaj, Team,
>
> To jumpstart work on WSS4J (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?
SecurityProposal) i have
> checked in my sandbox code for WS-Security to ws-axis/contrib
> (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/contrib/wss4j/). Please feel free to
send/commit patches
> for codebase (http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?
AxisProjectPages/SubmitPatches).

Re: Running_WSS4J_tests_(was_WSS4J - WS-Security Implementation

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
fixed the path problem. Am VERY flexible to ANY changes to the code :) [HINT: So patches are
better than observations :) :)]

-- dims

=====