Posted to user@roller.apache.org by ofertas <bu...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/03 15:26:56 UTC

How to find work in a short time?

Ten points to continue to abandon the strike is more likely:

1. The first thing you do when the take on the  http://www.workjob.co.uk job
search  is an analysis of working conditions that are willing to accept:
hours, type of contract, salary, work, travel ... and the type of
organization that interests you and the responsibilities you want or you can
take.

2. Good writing is essential in the curriculum. It should be clear, to
provide the information necessary for evaluation in the first phase of the
selection process (without forgetting dates, companies, positions held,
duties performed, languages ??...) and especially those aspects that can
bring value added to your candidacy. It's good to have a model curriculum,
but it is important to adapt to each job.

3. The letter is required when you have no experience, it represents the
option to 'sell'. The best practice is to highlight the interest on that
show for that position, the reasons why you think they should choose you,
how this role fits your profile and your skills and attitudes do you think
you can bring to this post work.

4. At this point, begins the  http://www.workjob.ca job search  strategy. We
should not discard any of these ways: personal networking, job banks,
Internet portals, press ... And you can bet on an offer proactive, that is,
contact your human resources department of a company without waiting for it
to publish a  http://www.workjob.com job offer .

5. It is important to keep track of all the offers that you are answering
and all companies that are sending the resume. Also have to register contact
persons, telephone numbers and other data that may be important if progress
is made in the selection process.

6. Key is to properly prepare the interview. You know in depth the company
was interested in your CV, show a clear motivation and desire to work.
Formal aspects such as punctuality, dress and Seridan are characteristics
that are taken into account from the first contact. It is also important to
cooperate with the interviewer, responding in detail to questions and clear
reasoning.
It values ??highly the flexibility to accept the conditions of employment,
whether the schedule, the workplace, the tasks to perform or pay. Finally,
prepare yourself well to know 'sell'. Structuring is essential so that they
can count on professional accomplishments. Internalize your resume
accurately.

7. A failure can lead to success. The results obtained after this process
will be an indicator of your strengths and weaknesses. After attending an
interview, perform a self-criticism of those points where you think you've
handled the situation well and those which did not happen. This will allow
you to complete your resume or improve some of your skills to access a
particular job.

8. Do not let your guard down. The record, finding address positively and
patience are the factors that will ensure the chances of success.

9. "You're hired." Finally, after much effort, it's time to hear the magic
phrase. However, you still have something to bridge ...

10. Once selected you start playing with the cards in his hand and it's time
to make the negotiation of your working conditions, such as salary, non-wage
remuneration, training ... In this case, the best formula is: "You win, I
win." Be flexible but firm attitude and bearing in mind the salary cap to
consider indispensable. To do this, find the average market salary for a
position like yours, to know under what conditions will work or if your
position will require travel.

Re: How to find work in a short time?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the SPAM attack folks. I did not see this message come
through comment moderation and I will take steps to shut this guy
down, and the loophole that he came in through.

- Dave