Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 02:16:45 UTC

Re: What is the current status and plans for the web-console?

What about this .....

I want to learn something knew :) and I want t a break after what I'm doing
now.

Let's try making a prototype around next month.  (April)

If it gets too difficult we go back to the hawt io road.

????

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: What is the current status and plans for the web-console?

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Sounds like a great idea.  Cheers.

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.