Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by RaviWhy <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/24 00:30:56 UTC

Synonyms 1 fetching 2001, how to avoid

Hi,

I am searching on movie titles. with synonyms text file mapped to 1,one.

With this, when I am searching for '1'  I am expecting '1 in kind' but I am
getting results which have titles like "2001: My year" .

I am using query time analyser with

                                        ignoreCase="true" expand="true" />

I am going to try with expand=false. But anything else I need to look at?

Re: Synonyms 1 fetching 2001, how to avoid

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please review:

You haven't shown the relevant parts of your configs.
You haven't shown the queries you're using, with &debugQuery=on
You haven't shown the input
You haven't explained why you think synonyms have anything
 to do with the problem.

So it's really hard to say much of anything.

Best
Erick