Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by GameOne <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/03 11:56:59 UTC

Re: Package name mismatch in source generated using wsgen

Problem 1: I tried adding spring jar to the classpath but it did not help...
what is going wrong? Why no response?

Problem 2: directory structure created using 'wsgen' does not match the
package name in the source. For example,
if the folder structure is com/aruba/uw, then the package name is
com.aruba.UW. I am not sure how this mismatch is taking place.

Does anyone know what is going on?