Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Bussie, Andre D" <an...@lmco.com> on 2004/07/09 15:26:02 UTC

HSQLDB w/ Struts

I'm using HSQLDB I have a Java Action Class that performs an INSERT
(queryStr = "INSERT INTO USERS (PASSWORD, EMAIL) VALUES('?', '?')"; )
query my code indicates that the INSERT is successful however when I
query the Database SELECT * <name of table> it doesn't show the current
INSERT that was made. Any suggestions on why the code is not being
reflected in the database?

Re: HSQLDB w/ Struts

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Oh, one more thing.  This belongs on user@ no dev@.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Re: HSQLDB w/ Struts

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
What mode are you running HSQLDB in?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

RE: HSQLDB w/ Struts

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Im not a database guru but it sounds like maybe you need to COMMIT the
transaction? Check to see if you are using transactions or not (maybe some
setting in your connection pool). This would seem to be more of a problem
with the database side than with struts so the hsqldb forums are your best
bet for a better answer.

(btw: the struts developers list is used by those adding stuff to new
versions of struts. For discussions about using struts you should direct
mail to the struts user list.)

hth
Andrew