Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Alexandre Strapacao Guedes Vianna <as...@cin.ufpe.br> on 2023/05/22 22:54:30 UTC

Data Stream Processing applications testing

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my latest paper, "A Grey Literature Review on Data Stream
Processing Applications Testing," in the Journal of Systems and Software
(JSS), Elsevier.

This paper provides unique industry insights, addresses the challenges
faced in Data Stream Processing (DSP) application testing, and explores
many test approaches and tools. It bridges the gap between academia and
industry.

For a limited time, you can access the paper for free via the following
link: https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1h7LmbKHpCdKp

I believe this paper could provide valuable knowledge and support for our
community, and I would be delighted to hear any feedback or thoughts you
may have after reading it.

Happy reading!

Best Regards,
Alexandre