Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com> on 2009/09/15 23:23:26 UTC

HttpService progress (help)...

Hi.

I have now done the first step by importing the new httpservice
implementation into svn. The logical step further is to work towards a 2.0.0
release. This involves fixing some known bugs and releasing some
intermediate snapshot versions so people can try it out. Have some questions
regarding the process:

1) Can I assign issues to a version in JIRA? Can anyone create a version
label "http-2.0.0" or someting? Is this the way you guys do it?
2) Who drives the release of individual components? I can drive the "http"
dev-release process if that suites everybody.
3) Any rules regarding when to do a release or snapshot releases of
individual components?

Would really like release a 2.0.0 version as soon as possible. Have some
issues that I want to resolve (will put it into JIRA in the next days), but
the sooner the release the better. For me atleast :-)

Regards,
Sten Roger

Re: HttpService progress (help)...

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sten,

Sorry for the delay ...

Sten Roger Sandvik schrieb:
> Great. I do not want to release individual bundles under http. Always the
> same version number (atleast for now).

Fine.

> Another question: What about
> documentation?

Yes, please ;-)

> Would really like to include a Confluence entry on how to use
> the new http bundles. Any structures I should follow?

Except that we document below "subprojects" there is to my knowledge no
written prescription....

You need a Confluence account to be able to edit documents (you can
create one yourself). Please tell me your confluence account ID so that
I can enable your account for editing our site.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <sr...@x3m.com>.
Great. I do not want to release individual bundles under http. Always the
same version number (atleast for now). Another question: What about
documentation? Would really like to include a Confluence entry on how to use

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sten,

My €.02 below...