Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/11/10 18:18:58 UTC

RE: I also have trouble doing versionControl in Oracle... Interesting test...

Still testing, but perhaps this has something to do with Oracle and the
READ_COMMITTED paramter.  I notice that if I do the versionControl method
immediately following the putMethod of the resource, the "no data on stream"
error appears.
But, if I skip the versionControl method at that point, and do it later when
I attempt to do a checkoutMethod, then the method comes back differently, as

http-8080-Processor16, 10-Nov-2004 12:00:47, z4, PROPFIND, 207
"Multi-Status", 15 ms, /files
org.apache.slide.content.RevisionNotFoundException: Revision 1.0 of object
/files/Z4/aaa/8/Working Files/Tee.TXT not found
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter.retrieveRevisionConte
nt(StandardRDBMSAdapter.java:739)
org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.AbstractRDBMSStore.retrieveRevisionContent
(AbstractRDBMSStore.java:806)
org.apache.slide.store.AbstractStore.retrieveRevisionContent(AbstractStore.j
ava:1290)
org.apache.slide.store.ExtendedStore.retrieveRevisionContent(ExtendedStore.j
ava:492)
org.apache.slide.content.ContentImpl.retrieve(ContentImpl.java:352)
org.apache.slide.content.ContentImpl.retrieve(ContentImpl.java:322)
org.apache.slide.webdav.util.VersioningHelper.versionControl(VersioningHelpe
r.java:274)
Strange!