Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/15 16:52:43 UTC

Re: dubbo-build-tools?

Correct. This change is introduced to make sure all files should have a
intended ASF header.

-Ian.

Re: dubbo-build-tools?

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Not sure, haven't not had chance to look into the details. Would you mind
to fire an issue on GitHub and ping the original author, @mercyblitz?

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: dubbo-build-tools?