Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2012/02/15 20:21:23 UTC

Threads in SMPP ,,,

Dears ,

I need to bind as receiver to SMS and wait for SMS to come into my camel , is it supporting threading ? can we have the receiver from SMSC (from (smpp://) to support multi threading ? or it depends on camel threads like mina tcp.

Thanks,
Omar Atia

RE: Threads in SMPP ,,,

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <ak...@fusesource.com>.
Hi,

If you are using the camel-smpp component, then I checked the code and it is
indeed multi-threaded...

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com

RE: Threads in SMPP ,,,

Posted by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws>.
Thanks a lot.

Re: Threads in SMPP ,,,

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Each incoming message will be processed in its own thread. If camel-smpp
receives multiple messages at the same time, they messages will be
processed in parallel - multi threaded.
The response is delayed until the message is processed in your camel route
or its sent to an in-only endpoint like camel-activemq.

Best,
Christian