Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Luke Peyralans <lp...@uoregon.edu> on 2020/10/06 16:49:23 UTC

Experiment Outputs -- Display Link?

Is it possible to include a link as an experiment output? I would like to upload some experiment data to a third-party hosted service that creates interactive visualizations, and then provide a *unique link* that would let a user access these visualizations upon conclusion of the experiment.

Re: Experiment Outputs -- Display Link?

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Luke,

I followed up with you via a separate email with a settings_local.py file you can use to setup a local Phasta Django portal dev environment.

Please use the airavata-django-portal README to get setup. Then see https://apache-airavata-django-portal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/custom_output_view_provider/ <https://apache-airavata-django-portal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/custom_output_view_provider/> for detailed documentation on creating a custom output view provider.

Let me know if you run into any issues. And yes we can definitely do a screen share if you run into issues.

Thanks,

Marcus

Posted by Luke Peyralans <lp...@uoregon.edu>.

See https://apache-airavata-django-portal.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev/custom_output_view_provider/ for more details.