Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Antoni Reus <ar...@ibit.org> on 2006/03/29 14:18:43 UTC

problems building servicemix

Hi,

I was trying the jabber component and found some problems with the
JabberReceiver.

I've download the servicemix source with subversion, and I'm trying to
make a patch, but I've some
problems building servicemix to test it (I never used maven till now)

This is what I did to install maven:

- downloaded maven-1-1-beta2 and unziped it in /opt/maven-1.1-beta-2.
- export MAVEN_HOME=/opt/maven-1.1-beta-2
- MAVEN_HOME/bin/install/install_repo.sh  $HOME/.maven/repository
- export PATH=$MAVEN_HOME/bin:$PATH

Now, in the root of the source code repository I type:

- maven

I begins to download some dependencies, then builds the component
servicemix-jbi:

Then begins with the servicemix-core component, and it tries to download
the dependency servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, but fails due to an
error in the repo.logicblaze.com server.

I could retry when the server is ok, but, why maven needs to download
form internet a dependency that has been builded in the previous step??

What is the fastest way to create a servicemix installation to test a
servicemix.xml file?

Salut.

-- Antoni Reus

P.D: This is a snip of the maven output, whet it builds ant installs the
servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

jar:jar:
    [jar] Building jar:
/home/IBIT/areus/java/servicemix/servicemix-3.0-dev/servicemix-jbi/target/servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

jar:install:
    [echo] Installing...
Uploading to incubator-servicemix/jars/servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:
.................... (18K)
Uploading to incubator-servicemix/poms/servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom:
.................... (7K)

+----------------------------------------
| Executing default ServiceMix :: Core
| Memory: 10M/12M
+----------------------------------------
DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section
of project.xml instead of maven.xml
DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section
of project.xml instead of maven.xml

default:

build:end:

Attempting to download servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from [http://repo.logicblaze.com/maven1]:
org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException: Failed to trasfer file:
http://repo.logicblaze.com/maven1//incubator-servicemix/jars/servicemix-jbi-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Return code is: 502

Antoni Reus Darder
Cap de Projecte
Administració Digital, Negoci Electrònic i Sanitat

F u n d a c i ó   I B I T
Illes Balears Innovació Tecnològica
http://www.ibit.org
Tel. +34 971 17 72 70/71