Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Taag <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/16 10:06:12 UTC

add feedback message a to new panel.

I have a Button, which replaces parent panel with a new panel. In the new
panel I want to display an error/warn/info, but I can't seem to figure out
how. I've tried with getSession.error(..), but that ain't working.

What's the best way to do this? Should I use an AjaxButton instead for
instance?

Re: add feedback message a to new panel.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi,

calling error() on your new panel should work. Obviously you must have a
FeedbackPanel somewhere on your page ;)