Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Puneet Sachar <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/28 06:09:11 UTC

Issues help needed

hi friends

Oracle9ias server have apache as http server

does that mean session variables are handled by
appache ...

we have raised lotz TAR in Oracle and contact may
oracle guys but not able to fix the problem.

PSP (PL/SQL PAGES) don't support session variables
and we cannot control te auto commit property.

We are facing lotz problem in building our application

I know this is not the Oracle users group.. still if
any one help me or provide me link where i could
raised my issues.

Please do revert me on this issue ....

Regards
Puneet

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: Issues help needed

Posted by James Harman <ha...@comcast.net>.

Puneet Sachar wrote:

>hi friends
>
>Oracle9ias server have apache as http server
>

>We are facing lotz problem in building our application

Puneet,

If you are facing so many problems because of the platform you are
developing on, why don't you swith to something else?  There are many
choices.  Tomcat is a fine choice - or if you desire a "commercial"
product so that you can make management happy because they have someone
to shell out money too try Weblogic.

James