Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@iona.com> on 2007/02/12 17:48:22 UTC

Patch for QPID-365

Hi everyone,

I created a patch for QPID-365. Could someone comment on or apply this
patch for me?

Thanks,
Jonathan Anstey

Re: Patch for QPID-365

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@iona.com>.
Thanks Rupert! It builds fine now.

Re: Patch for QPID-365

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.
If you want to verify the retrotranslation add something like the following
in a suitable place in your settings.xml.

        <!-- Configure retrotranslator verification stuff. -->
        <retrotranslator.verify>true</retrotranslator.verify>
        <retrotranslator.1.4-rt-path>c:/Program
Files/Java/j2re1.4.2_12/lib/rt.jar</retrotranslator.1.4-rt-path>
        <retrotranslator.1.4-jce-path>c:/Program
Files/Java/j2re1.4.2_12/lib/jce.jar</retrotranslator.1.4-jce-path>
        <retrotranslator.1.4-jsse-path>c:/Program
Files/Java/j2re1.4.2_12/lib/jsse.jar</retrotranslator.1.4-jsse-path>

You may notice that verification fails at the moment, because of missing
SASL stuff in 1.4

- Rupert

Re: Patch for QPID-365

Posted by Rupert Smith <ru...@googlemail.com>.