Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marc Giger <gi...@gmx.ch> on 2008/03/19 19:58:04 UTC

camel-cxf RawMessageInvokingContext

Hi Willem,

Attached is a patch for camel-cxf to copy all of the contents to
the new out message.

An example use case:
A processor which has to decrypt the incoming request to decide
which route should be choosen.
Later in a cxf-interceptor you don't have decrypt the message again,
but use the stored one.

All existing camel-cxf JUnit tests passes successful.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Marc

Re: camel-cxf RawMessageInvokingContext

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc,

I am OK for this patch after I went though the patch.
Please fill a JIRA with this patch and grand it with ASF license, then I
will put it into the repository.

Cheers,

Willem