Posted to user@struts.apache.org by 安 永華 <an...@linkclub-staff.com> on 2005/12/05 02:33:32 UTC

[QA]Does STRUTS v1.1 work well under J2SE_1.5?

Hi All,

I want to know if I will develop a web application with STRTUTS 1.1 under
JDK1.4, can it work well under JDK1.5?

Best Regards.

Re: [QA]Does STRUTS v1.1 work well under J2SE_1.5?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 12/6/05, anson <an...@linkclub-staff.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> Would you please tell me which the difference between STRUTS1.1 and
> STRUTS1.2.x?

Check out the release notes:

http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.8/userGuide/release-notes.html
http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.8/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.7.html
http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.8/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.4.html

...and the upgrade notes

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgrade

Niall

Re: [QA]Does STRUTS v1.1 work well under J2SE_1.5?

Posted by anson <an...@linkclub-staff.com>.
Thanks for your answer.

Posted by Raghu Kanchustambham <kr...@gmail.com>.