Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by pandu gajula <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 12:14:05 UTC

UMLS Registration

Hello cTAKES community,

I am new to cTAKES. I have small query please help me. Is registration
mandatory in UMLS site.

1)If I register i have to use username and passoword every time when i
running my ctakes pipeline.

2)Is there any other way to use resource.

Thanks,

Praveen.

Re: Fwd: UMLS Registration

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Praveen,
There is a required UMLS license check every time the dictionary
annotator is run. You shouldn't need to manually enter it, if you
configure it as in Step 7 here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide

Tim

Fwd: UMLS Registration