Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> on 2007/08/24 17:12:07 UTC

Externalizing configurations to JNDI for http-su and jms-su does not work.

Hello.
I am using Spring propertyPlaceholder to externalize various component
configurations and successful if they are in the same src/main/resources
directory. Moreover, I have no problems doing the same with config resources
in JNDI (sample below), except for http-su and jms-su that complain about
JNDI factory.initial System properties during Maven build. Any ideas?

<bean id="propertyPlaceholder"
    	<property name="location">
    		<bean
    			class="org.springframework.core.io.FileSystemResource">
    			<constructor-arg>
    				<bean
    					<property name="jndiName"
    						value="external/config/somedir/product.properties"/>
    				</bean>
    			</constructor-arg>
    		</bean>
    	</property>
    </bean>

Re: Externalizing configurations to JNDI for http-su and jms-su does not work.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 9/4/07, netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I tried to figure this plugin thing on my own and not bug you, but I
> cannot find a single sample of how to use this custom jbi plugin in pom.xml.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > You need to disable the SU jbi descriptor generation.
> > There is property to configure on the plugin to do so:
> > see http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/dist/servicemix-3.1-
> > incubating/site/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/generate-jbi-service-unit-
> > descriptor-mojo.html
> >
> > Just configure the generateJbiDescriptor to false on the plugin
> > configuration
> > in your pom.

Below is an example:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
        <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <generateJbiDescriptor>false</generateJbiDescriptor>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: Externalizing configurations to JNDI for http-su and jms-su does not work.

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.
Thanks a lot!!!

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.