Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/04/24 13:51:39 UTC

[ACS41] blocked by AWSAPI deb packaging

I'm offline today, but it would be great if someone could review
master vs 4.1 Debian/rules to see what's missing for AWSAPI
installation in 4.1. I left last night in the middle of doing that
review, and there are some lines missing in 4.1.

Re: [ACS41] blocked by AWSAPI deb packaging

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Also note that I created a new bug for 4.1

I don't really know much about this area of the code (allocators), if
someone does and could help out that would be great.