Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/10 19:08:36 UTC

[VOTE] Geronimo TxManager component 2.1.3

I've set up a release candidate for the transaction manager and
connector code 2.1.3, needed for geronimo 2.2:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-058/

Site staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/txmanager/2.1.3/

There are some problems with the site (non-existent extra modules) but
I'd rather fix them by hand if necessary than try to decipher how to
get the site build to work automatically.

This includes mostly some bug fixes in the pooling code that make
tying a connection to a thread work.  This should make it a lot easier
to make cases where you open several connections and then start a user
transaction work properly, as they can now share the same managed
connection.

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] 0 dunno
[ ] -1 don't release

Vote open for 72 hours

thanks
david jencks

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo TxManager component 2.1.3

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Donald

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Geronimo TxManager component 2.1.3

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
The build isn't producing the test jars needed by geronimo..... will
have to try again.

sorry
david jencks