Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk> on 2008/04/01 23:57:16 UTC

Fulltext description for wiki

Hi

I did the attached writeup of the fulltext interface for the wiki.
Have testet it using a local MoinMoin installation but glitches may occur.

Have fun
  Søren
--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail			Phone:	+45 25481225

Re: Fulltext description for wiki

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Apr 1, 2008, at 15:57 , Søren Hilmer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did the attached writeup of the fulltext interface for the wiki.
> Have testet it using a local MoinMoin installation but glitches may
> occur.

Nice work, thanks Søren!

Jan

Re: Fulltext description for wiki

Posted by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk>.
My bad, to me it looked immutable, and I believed I needed some kind of
karma to edit it.

I will get right to it and add it myself. Sorry for the noise.

--Søren

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@bytesexual.org>.