Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by "Joshua C. Poore" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/09/29 03:05:06 UTC

Re: 2019 Q3 Flagon Report for Review [MENTOR ACTION REQUIRED]

Hi All,

Having not received any corrective actions on our quarterly report. I
have posted it on the wiki website [1]. Mentors, please jump into the
wiki and give sign off. Thanks!

Josh

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2019