Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by prasanth baireddy <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 20:40:38 UTC

Clustering Support

Hi,
Iam using apache qpid(java) 0.10 in my application.The scenario is the
application should support connecting to 100 applications at the same time
for message exchanges.
Can apche qpid provide clustering support for this.Please suugest ur ideas
on the above issue
Thanks in Advance

--
*Prasanth Baireddy*