Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@FINEOS.com> on 2004/07/02 13:36:10 UTC

Axis Feature 1424

Dims,

I did a diff between the CVS head revision of AxisServlet and the one I
attached to the Axis Feature (1424);

55a56,57
> import org.apache.axis.management.ServiceAdmin;

181a184,192

>         // Before Returning make sure that ServiceAdmin is setup
>         try {
>             ServiceAdmin.setEngine(this.getEngine());
>         }
>         catch(AxisFault af) {
>             //Log to level warning !
>             exceptionLog.info("Exception setting AxisEngine on
ServiceAdmin "+af);
>         }
231a243

829a842

1107a1121

1132a1147

The other files are all new so not in CVS,

Can you take a look and commit these changes for me,

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com

Re: Axis Feature 1424

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i noticed that, hang... on let me finish a few more tasks before i get to it :)

-- dims

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:36:10 +0100, Brian Dillon (ext. 944)