Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steen Larsen <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 13:23:43 UTC

absolute urls in form action

Hi,

Does anybody know if it's possible to get Wicket to use absolute urls in a
forms action attribute, and how to accomplish this if possible. We're trying
to get a Wicket application integrated into a CMS system, through some
proxying and need the full urls since the CMS is on a different server from
the Wicket application. I realise we probably could do some url rewriting on
the CMS side, but it would be nice if there was a simple way to get absolute
urls directly in Wicket.

/Steen

Re: absolute urls in form action

Posted by Steen Larsen <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately we are still on 1.3.5, but good to
know there is a future solution.

/Steen

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hi Steen,