Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2021/12/23 17:42:21 UTC

Re[2]: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne 4.1.1 release, second try

Hi,
That's interesting, thanks for research. Thought it depends on runtime not on compile version. Will look into this too.
FYI I'm using Java 11 on Mac and Windows for all recents releases, mainly because it produces nicer JavaDoc. Thursday, 23 December 2021, 08:24pm +03:00 from Michael Gentry  blacknext@gmail.com :

Re: Re[2]: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne 4.1.1 release, second try

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
About window says Java 8...

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.