Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/26 04:33:26 UTC

Wrong root element

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I tried searching the archives
but jakarta's mailing list search never works.

I am createing a header for my app and in my Header.jwc I have typed:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE page-specification PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Specification 3.0//EN"
    "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_3_0.dtd">

<component-specification allow-body="yes" allow-informal-parameters="no">
    <context-asset name="stylesheet" path="styles/styles.css"/>
</component-specification>

I am using IDEA and it is telling me wrong root element on the opening
component-specification tag.  Is IDEA wrong or is my code wrong?

Thanks.

Gregg

Re: Wrong root element

Posted by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com>.