Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Daniel Valdivia <ho...@danielvaldivia.com> on 2016/01/28 21:25:59 UTC

How to Get Full Error Stack

Hello,

I'm super new to zepellin, I'm moving most of my spark-shell scripts into it, everything is going fine however I'm getting some errors (for which I'll shoot you a separate email) however I'd like to know how to see the full error stack in the notebook.

Cheers

Re: How to Get Full Error Stack

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
You probably would need to inspect the log files under the log directory of your Zeppelin binaries.
What does it shows on tte notebook when you hit an error? Propagating error message better could be something we could improve on if it is an issue.