Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Geoffrey Winn <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/04 14:30:32 UTC

[SDO for C++} Review of JIRA status

We currently have 48 JIRAs for SDO for C++ marked as unresolved. I've looked
through the list and in fact 14 of them have been resolved in one way or
another, as follows.

255: obsolete following M1 documentation improvements

273: patch has been applied

404: patch has been applied

443: patch has been applied

456: patch has been applied

459: patch has been applied

476: patch has been applied

490: patch submitted but not yet applied

496: patch submitted but not yet applied

522: resolved during M1 development

523: resolved during M1 development

529: patch has been applied

539: patch submitted but not yet applied

553: patch submitted but not yet applied

Of these, 10 just need to be marked as resolved and the other 4 need patches
to be applied. Can anyone help out here, since for relatively little effort
we can get the JIRA backlog down to 34?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff.

Re: [SDO for C++} Review of JIRA status

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
I've applied all of these now and all seems fine.

Cheers,

--
Pete

Re: [SDO for C++} Review of JIRA status