Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Ashwani Kalra <ak...@ggn.aithent.com> on 2002/02/08 12:44:53 UTC

xalan version problem

Hi,

we are dynamically doing transformation of the xml data through xsl using
xalan. On windows it runs smoothly. But when we use same xalan.jar on linux
machine  I get the following error/exception.

"name space not supported"  . I know this is version mismatch. I have
checked my classpath also. It is not picking the classes from any where else
except the xalan.jar which I am using on windows machine.

Please help. Its urgent.

Re: xalan version problem

Posted by Raber Chris <cp...@yahoo.com>.
Which JDK are you using on Linux?

For JDK 1.4 you need to override the bootclasspath to
include the Xalan XSLT and Xerces parser...

Search the archive on this topic.

-Chris.

--- Ashwani Kalra <ak...@ggn.aithent.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are dynamically doing transformation of the xml
> data through xsl using
> xalan. On windows it runs smoothly. But when we use
> same xalan.jar on linux
> machine  I get the following error/exception.
>
> "name space not supported"  . I know this is version
> mismatch. I have
> checked my classpath also. It is not picking the
> classes from any where else
> except the xalan.jar which I am using on windows
> machine.
>
> Please help. Its urgent.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
name=winmail.dat