Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/19 09:20:54 UTC

www.ariatosca.org

Is anyone else experiencing issues getting to the website?

--Tom

Re: www.ariatosca.org

Posted by Thomas Nadeau <tn...@gmail.com>.
There are two grooming meetings we usually have on Mondays: 9AM and 11AM
EST.  However, DJ is able to meet earlier today, so we are trying to have
the earlier one like now-ish. If you would like to attend the earlier one,
this is the Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/994617535

If now doesn't work, please joint the one at 11AM EST at the zoom above.

--Tom

RE: www.ariatosca.org

Posted by Sudhakar Reddy <Su...@amdocs.com>.

Posted by Miguel Angel Jimenez Achinte <mi...@rigiresearch.com>.
Hi Tom,
I'm also experiencing issues with the website. I couldn't get anything
after a while.
Miguel

--
Miguel Jimenez, PhD student