Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 13:44:47 UTC

ApacheCon US 07 Atlanta - BOF anyone?

The BOF schedule is up:

 * http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs07

Do we want to schedule a open roadmap discussion, or something.

It seems that there are three Struts events on the convention schedule:

 * Migrating to Ajax (Ted Husted) 11/12 10a

 * Using Groovy with Struts 2 (Mark Menard) 11/13, 10a

 * Go Light with Apache Struts 2 and REST (Don Brown) 11/15 5:30p

The first two are part of "training days".

I'll get these up on the site as we did before, and add that security page.

There's also an experimental "Planet Struts" aggregator for the
committers' personal blogs that we could add as a link:

 * http://people.apache.org/~rubys/planet/struts/

-Ted.