Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2007/05/11 07:02:10 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Creating Axis2 SOAP Header

Ok, the first advice is *never* use impl classes inside Axiom. Always
use the factories. The reason is we have multiple implementations of them.

To correct your problem, the easiest way is to create an OMElement
rather than a SOAPHeaderBlock and call serviceClient.addHeader(OMElement).

The second option is to use the created SOAP12Factory to create
SOAPHeaderBlock.
use soapFactory.createSOAPHeaderBlock(...)

HTH.
Chinthaka

Posted by Daniel Herbison <he...@nortel.com>.
Thank you!