Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by sonal <so...@ucar.edu> on 2006/05/12 19:33:05 UTC

xtags:copyOf & x:style

hi,

i need to apply an xslt transform to a subset of nodes in an XML document that i
get back from a call to a webservice, using xTags. Is there any way to do that?
I thought perhaps I could do an xtags:copyOf , to get the subset of nodes, and
then apply an xtags:style to just that subset. However, since xtags:copyOf
doesn't have an id attribute, I can't figure out how to apply the xtags:style to
it.

(I tried to do the same thing using the JSTL tag libs, but couldn't figure out a
way to do it that way, hence I am now trying apache xtags  to see if they can do
the trick)

Any help would be appreciated !

thanks,
Sonal