Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/18 23:18:54 UTC

*Unset* / Axis

Adam,

I was just browsing ws-axis' output
(http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/ws-axis/work/build_ws-axis_ws-axis.html) and found that the
build failed because log4j-core.jar was set to "*Unset*" (property.py - line 72). Can you please
use an empty string instead?

thanks,
dims

=====

Re: *Unset* / Axis

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> I was just browsing ws-axis' output

(http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/ws-axis/work/build_ws-axis_ws-axis.html)
and found that the
> build failed because log4j-core.jar was set to "*Unset*" (property.py -
line 72). Can you please
> use an empty string instead?

I noticed that too, it led to a bunch of fixes for property resolving today.
Basically, though, *Unset* was meant to get noticed and '' probably
wouldn't. That said, I ought be handling property resolving errors better
than hacking the value. Give me a little while to dig into a better
solution.

regards

Adam