Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/12/04 05:34:09 UTC

Re: website on IE 7

On Sep 12, 2007, at 4:58 AM, Manu George wrote:

> Its not coming correctly in IE6 as well. Probably we can add a
> disclaimer (Best viewed on Firefox and Safari). Just Kidding :)
>
> Regards
> Manu
>
> On 9/12/07, Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Try opening our home page on IE 7. Appears really weird.

I am happy to report that now half the people that visit our site
won't see an unreadable mess... i.e. I recreated the template and
stylesheet bit by bit so that it works in IE also.  According to our
google analytics data, 42% of the browsers to view our site over the
last few months were IE.  Ouch....

On the positive site, we've just double the number of people who can
read our docs!

-David