Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Florey <df...@apache.org> on 2004/08/02 13:01:04 UTC

Re: Poll: Have all requests inside of transactions

I'd like to see all request inside transactions as this is the only
correct behaviour.There might be many internal requests in the Slide
core api that need to be in the same transaction to represent a
consistent state.
If this leads into trouble regarding the performance this is an issue
that should be resolved later.
So this change gets my +1
Daniel