Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Petr Fejfar <pe...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 10:47:22 UTC

How to show ModalWindow in menuě onClick event?

Hi all,

originally I had a row of AjaxLinks and on some clicks
I opened a modal window by calling:

      dialog.show(target);

Later, I've changed AjaxLinks to menuBar based on
YUI menu2, but I do know how to show the modal
window because of my onClick handler does not have
an argument of AjaxRequestTarget type.

Please, how to handle menu2 click to be able
show modal windows?

Thanks, Petr

Re: How to show ModalWindow in menuě onClick event?

Posted by Petr Fejfar <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM, sander v F<sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know YUI menu2, but if it is an AjaxClick, you could use
> AjaxRequestTarget.get() to get the current AjaxRequestTarget.

It is easy, as I've found finally: Originally, I followed examples and
implement just IYUIMenuAction interface with ordinary onClick() event
with no arguments. But menu2 contains ajaxified interface
IYUIMenuAjaxAction with onClick() method having AjaxRequestTarget as
argument.

Posted by sander v F <sa...@gmail.com>.