Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Harvey Jiang <ha...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2004/08/20 07:45:13 UTC

Deployment guide

Hi all,

I joined this group yesterday.

I have spent almost two days to search for a deployment document but I could
not find it. Can anyone tell me where I can found this document? Also the
installation guide and user's guide I downloaded contains nothing for
juddi-0.9rc3.  Does it means that these documents are not ready yet?

Any assistant will be appreciated

Regards, Harvey

RE: Deployment guide