Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by qaqabincs <qa...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/14 06:59:24 UTC

how to start 1.2.0 with a very start state

I just install the version 1.2.0 on my centos5.8, and in Futon I used "Fix it" to create a user, but unfortunately I forgot the password, and now I can admin my db anymore.

I wish I can get a new start db that allow me to do everything from the very beginning.

How should I do...?

qaqabincs

Re: how to start 1.2.0 with a very start state

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@hahnca.com>.
You can change your admin password in the couch.ini file.