Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org> on 2021/11/28 18:27:45 UTC

Apache Yetus release chatter

Just a heads up…

Unless something pops up this week during some of $DAYJOB's internal tests, I’ll likely look at starting the release process next week.  Only JIRA issue that I have on my radar to address yet is YETUS-1042, which is a doc patch. (YETUS-1140 and YETUS-1120 are both tempting but probably not particularly critical given how people tend to use the software.)

I guess we’ll keep JDK8 for now and just address it next year since a few people have privately mentioned wanting to keep it.