Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/22 19:22:48 UTC

[ACS42] CHANGES file

I am working on preparing for RC and we have a CHANGES file that lists new features and critical fixes. In ACS 4.2 we have resolved 800+ blocker and critical issues and it seems impractical to list such a huge list in the file. I am considering putting in a link to a public JIRA filter instead. Comments?

Thanks
Animesh

RE: [ACS42] CHANGES file

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.